Jandy AquaPure – Perfect Pool Water Naturally – Previously Chlormatic
AquaPure is a self contained, compact, sanitizing system which fulfills all of your pools sanitizing needs. The AquaPure system utilizes water softening technology to provide wonderfully smooth and gentle-on-the-body water for swimming. Say goodbye to red, irritated eyes, itchy skin, green hair, chlorine odors and even faded swimsuits. With an AquaPure water purification system you experience a higher quality of water your family will purely enjoy. Designed to interface directly with Jany Aqualink RS Systems.
You can throw out harsh chemicals – you�ll never need to add chlorine to your pool again! Imagine no longer mixing or storing pool chemicals. You will save money, time and have a safer, more healthful backyard paradise.
- High Performance Electrolytic Cell is long lasting, made of solid titanium plates and coated with precious metals
- Self cleaning with automatic reversing cycles
- Unique, tri-sensor detects water flow, temperature and true salinity
- Precision Adjustment to increase or decrease production of chlorine
- Automatically super chlorinates” water on a continuous basis
- Boost mode for increased pool usage
- LCD displays level of chlorine production, salinity, temperature, water flow, cell modes and service codes
- Advanced self diagnostics with audible alarm and service indicator
- In-home control when interfaced with an AquaLink RSTechnical Data:
Size: For pools greater than 15,000 Gallons The AquaPure has been in produced for the past 20 years under the Chlor-Matic brand. The Pure1400 unit is designed to be used on the typical residential pool, normally between 15,000 and 40,000 gallons. Although each unit has slightly differnt specifications the AquaPure is is comparable to the AquaRite, Clearwater LM2-40 or the Ecomatic ESC-36 unit.The AquaPure comes ready for either 115 or 230 volt applications. Input: 115 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.5 amps 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.75 amps Output: 22-30 VDC @ 6 amps maximum Chlorine: 1.25 Lbs per 24 hour (567 gm / 24 Hr.)
How It Works
Step 1: Just add salt (only 3000 parts per million)
Step 2: Turn on the AquaPure. As the salt in the water passes through a AquaPure cell, it converts to sodium hypochlorite where it continuously shocks out chloramines and organics while maintaining the desired sanitizer level in the pool water
Step 3: Sit back & relax! AquaPure is a closed loop system. There is no need to continually add chemicals. Once sanitization takes place, the sodium hypochlorite changes to salt and is used over and over again.